|Our team at the Oral Health Foundation is dedicated to improving health and wellbeing by reducing the harm caused by oral diseases. As a leading national charity, our passion to provide education, motivation, guidance and support to millions of people every year continues to grow as we change people's lives for the better.|
In this review of our year, we will tell you about our achievements and breakthroughs between August 2015 and July 2016.
We are proud to be a charity whose values and messages remain as relevant today as they were back when it we first formed more than 40 years ago. Our team delivers expert, independent and impartial advice on all aspects of oral health to those who need it most while aiming to tackle the inequalities which currently exist in oral health. We work to improve the quality of life for millions of people not only in the United Kingdom but also around the world.
The major challenges we face...
- To improve oral healthcare and promote practice in good oral hygiene.
- To be a key source for oral health information for members of the public.
- To effectively lobby and influence Government policy on behalf of the public.
- To increase oral health awareness in the workforce by designing a workplace programme.
- To increase the awareness of mouth cancer and reduce mortality rates through early detection and the changing of lifestyle habits.
- To see the addition of fluoride to drinking water.
- To increase the number of people visiting a dentist on a regular basis.
- To continue to be a successful independent supplier of oral health promotional items and goods.
Our latest Annual Review can be downloaded here.
Archive Annual Reviews:
The next annual report covering 2016-2017 will be made available in early 2018.