Make a report

If you would like to report someone you believe to be practising tooth whitening illegally, you can do so by filling in the below form.

If there is enough evidence that tooth whitening is being carried out by someone who is not a registered dentist, dental hygienist or dental therapist, we will send this evidence to the General Dental Council (GDC), who may decide to prosecute.

You can also report a product that has been sold to you that you suspect contains more than 0.1% of hydrogen peroxide.

If a tooth whitening product is available to buy over the counter and it contains or releases over 0.1% hydrogen peroxide, we will investigate this product, and may send it for independent laboratory testing.

If the product is found to be over the legal limit, we will report the company supplying it to Trading Standards for further investigation and possible prosecution.

We have updated our privacy policy to ensure we are compliant with new General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR). In giving your consent below, we assure you we will only contact you with the services you have requested, and in the manner you have asked. We will not use the data you have provided in any other context.